19 Successes HIGH10 Celebrated in 2019
2019 has been an exciting, fast-paced year for High10 Media. We’re grateful for all of our excellent clients, the relationships with the wonderful journalists we work with, client successes we achieved, and —of course—for the team members who are the heart of High10.
Below, we share (in no particular order) 19 of the successes that made 2019 a great one.
1. High10 was named to the Observer’s 50 Most Powerful PR Firms list, rising four spots from last year to rank #21 on the list.
2. We welcomed 5 talented and dedicated team members to our already incredible team.
3. Yahoo! Finance signed High10 as agency of record, in addition to our two existing Verizon Media powerhouse media clients, Yahoo! News and HuffPost.
4. We had the privilege of working with disability rights pioneer Judy Heumann and the Ford Foundation, where Judy was a senior fellow, to spread the word about a critical new report on representation of disability in media.
5. High10 represented one of the most impactful books of the year, The Education of Brett Kavanaugh, working closely with publisher Penguin Random House and the two brilliant authors of the book, New York Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly.
6. Smithsonian Institution tapped High10 to help launch its newest museum, the Asian Pacific American Center, with a bash featuring Harry Shum Jr. and performances by hip-hop phenom Jay Park and iconic jazz band Hiroshima.
7. We worked closely with Edwards Pottinger, the law firm representing many of Jeffrey Epstein’s victims, to help the victims tell their stories to the press.
8. Trusted Media Brands, the media group that includes iconic outlets like Reader’s Digest signed High10 as agency of record, expanding our media portfolio.
9. We began repping Capitol Records COO and music industry mainstay Michelle Jubelirer to help bring the story of her game-changing leadership to broader audiences.
10. National Geographic Channel, a longtime High10 client, expanded its scope to include NatGeo Wild.
11. We made sure David Copperfield’s latest bit of magic–finding the 15th star on Smithsonian’s 205-year-old flag at a naturalization ceremony—got the coverage the event deserved.
12. We began working with Sanford Greenberg, the founder of End Blindness by 2020, and his campaign to find a cure for all forms of blindness.
13. Mission Resolve, the rescue mission to assist victims of Hurricane Dorian, turned to High10 to help get the message out about their important work.
14. High10 worked to maximize the impact of The Hollywood Reporter’s Power 100 Event, a landmark on entertainment media’s annual calendar.
15. After supporting the Broadway Dream Foundation’s end of year Gala for the past few years, Broadway Dreams and High10 officially joined forces for their event.
16. We embarked on a comprehensive campaign to promote Your Future Family: The Essential Guide to Assisted Reproduction by Dr. Kim Bergman, the go-to expert on the subject. The book was mentioned across media from People to Popsugar.
17. Super League Gaming announced its IPO this year. With our help, outlets including CNBC, Bloomberg and Fox Business covered the major step forward for the business.
18. We began working with Grist, the nonprofit media organization known for its climate news and commentary.
19. We were introduced to Scarlett Lewis of the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement, who lost her son in the 2012 Sandy Hook school massacre. We were proud to work with Scarlett and others for the ‘2018 Yearbook’ project, which memorializes 37 people killed in mass shootings that year.